воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bogota site myspace.com




My Easter nice ^_^ I really enjoyed it I woke up and my dad gave me five boxes of peeps, a containter of red vines, and some chocolate He knows Iapos;m not a chocolate fiend like most people are. All in all I was very happy.

I also went to meet Gabeapos;s family. His moms side, actually. I almost stayed home because I had a lot of work to do, but then I forced (literally) myself into a break. I was really stressing myself sick, and it was to the point I was being snippy with people. So I said "Screw it" and dove for the Easter get together. Itapos;s not like I didnapos;t want to go. Donapos;t get me wrong I DID want to, but work is important to me. So I was a bit on edge about leaving the work. Iapos;ll be working late tomorrow, thatapos;s for sure.

Anyways the rest of the family I met was nice. Mostly the kids were new people. Iapos;d already met his Grandma and a few others.

OH His mom gave me a necklace that her mom gave her. She said she had no use for it and I just -adore- it Itapos;s so awesome

Well I had saggetti (sapos;way I spell it) and salad for dinner. It was yummy Then I had some Raspberry Cheesecake It was yummy *-* I helped Gabe and his mom hide the Easter eggs and watched them refind the hidden treasures. It was the cutest thing ever XD I had lots of fun and meeting these people a second time I wonapos;t be so shy I get really shy around adults I donapos;t know. I think I need to learn their personalities before I start acting like me. Not that I am not adult acceptable, just to learn how they act so I can compliment it. Itapos;s a hard thing to explain but itapos;s mentally involved.

And Iapos;m off to bed after a bit more of organizing and work. Gonna wake up 6:30 am. Night <3

-MD

film buff roncesvalles, bogota site myspace.com, bogota site spaces.msn.com, bogota sitios turisticos, bogota solteras, bogota street map.



Комментариев нет: