воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

broads horney




This morning, as I was drinking coffee, I�saw an unusual patch of disturbed water. Since it remained longer than a wind blown wave, I grabbed the binoculars and took a look. There were a large number of animals jumping out of the water. It was too hard to see clearly with the binocs, but I�thought that they might be dolphins, so it was off to the telescope. Sure enough, it was a large group of dolphins, somewhere between 30 and 100, moving towards Pacific Grove at high speed. Under high power, I�think that they were white sided dolphins, but we donapos;t have a marine mammal guide book, yet.

We spent a very pleasant 5 minutes watching them leap and hop out of the water as they headed to where ever they were off to.

fem dom fisting, broads horney, broads hornsea norfolk.



Комментариев нет: