пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

county harris statics vital




I gots me a job Finally. I went out to a job fair today and applied for a ton of shit and when I came home there was a message for me... From a company I interviewed at like three weeks ago. And I called them back and the guy was like "How soon can you start?" and I was like "How about Monday?" and it was settled.

So Iapos;m glad that that shit is dealt with. The job is at a photo lab place, doing digital retouching of prom and graduation photos and the like. I imagine it will get tedious, but at least I donapos;t have to think too hard about it, which will leave my precious mental processes free to think about getting an apartment and putting my business together. Only problem is that itapos;s in Montague, which means Iapos;ll probably need to buy a car. :/

Okay, time to look at apartment listings on craigslist.

<3

-Jesse

chalk like crayon, county harris statics vital, county harris state.tx.us, county harris smokehouse, county harris site web, county harris sheriff texas.



Комментариев нет: