понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

elbowing




It seems bizarre to me that when I say Iapos;m pathetic that you counter with the notion that Iapos;m not pathetic because I can bother my pretty little head with handling my finances. Like, what? Iapos;m surprised I didnapos;t question you about this before. Iapos;m talking about feeling like an emotional handicap around you because I canapos;t figure out [what I need (VS) what I deserve (VS) what you have available to give] and my inability to stick with a simple "Enough with the hurty-heart shit, when you have time for a relationship with me, maybe then you could call me, then again maybe not."
And you�speak only of�financial ineptness. As far as I know all I owe you is 50$ and 2 years worth of emotional trauma, you can have your money back but I wonapos;t make you cry.� You seemed more disturbed by my play at arrogant indifference then tears.


elbowing, elbowing mys.



Комментариев нет: