понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

discount dubai hotel price




Hello :)

iapos;m feeling very confused at the moment. My boyfriend is away at the moment and iapos;ve spoken to him quite a bit still, but occasionally on the phone i felt guilt when i was talking to him. I have no reason to be guilty, i havnapos;t done anything so i donapos;t understand why iapos;m feeling like that. He should be back wednesday or something so iapos;m looking forward to seeing him so we can talk about all the shit that has been going on.
today, i got the bus into town and gave me CV�into a clothes shop that my friend referred me to, so hopefully i get a call from them. Though i have no battery on my mobile which is a downfall. I feel really tired for some reason grr, i didnapos;t get to bed until like 3am though so that probably explains it haha.

keep posting x
discount dubai hotel price, discount dubai hotel in, discount dubai hotel, discount dubai flights from uk, discount dubai flight price.



Комментариев нет: