пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

for hearing people only book




Last night was the bonfire/"block party". Last year tons of people went and it lasted an hour or so because everyone danced. Not so much this year. It was a little lame. We basically only stayed for maybe 20 minutes after the bonfire was lit. We hung out and talked and then watched the fireworks show, during which a big green firework that was definitely was supposed to go off 20+ feet in the air went off on the ground. Kind of scary. While we we there we found out we placed 3rd for the downtown window decorating contest, which is awesome.

Then things started going slightly downhill. I went back to the house, but finding out that no one was really hanging out in the parlor yet, I decide to go home. As I was digging in my purse as I was walking to my car, I couldnapos;t find my keys. I go back to the house and dump the contents of my purse out. They werenapos;t in there. I begin to go into panic mode, thinking I locked my keys in my car. My car ended being left unlocked (which was so smart of me to do - but I donapos;t do it often) and my keys werenapos;t in there. I started to think that my keys were left in the field where the bonfire party was still going on, but I�didnapos;t want to think that I lost them there. Thankfully, they ended being at the house, how I put them down when I was in there was a couple minutes, I have no idea. My keys need to be permanently attached to me or something, I swear. Ugh.

Anyway, after that, we had another soccer game, where our opponent actually showed up this time....and then kicked our asses. But it was fun, at least, to play. Unfortunately I ended up hurting my foot/ getting my foot hurt by the other team. I kicked the ball the same time a guy (yes, a guy -weapos;re the only girl team for intramural soccer) from the other team kicked it. The spot that was bruised, or whatever happened to it, still hurt this morning.



bahrain kamarul raja, for hearing people only book, for heart burn, for heart lanoxin.



Комментариев нет: