суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

china town san francisco ca




Iapos;m 20. I was born in September. I either love things or hate them; I donapos;t usually have many inbetweens. I love animals more than people. I donapos;t drink, smoke, do drugs. Pop music is my weakness and the main genre of music I listen to. I go to a lot of concerts and write about the experiences, so if you donapos;t like reading about me gushing about meeting the Backstreet Boys or any other pop group, you shouldnapos;t friend me. I also do picture posts, sometimes. I love traveling, meeting new friends and celebrities. Basically all I do is have fun.

Only add me if you update at least three days a week and comment frequently. Otherwise, youapos;ll be cut. :)

Comment my public entry at my journal and youapos;ll more than likely be added.

hearts;


enemy territory source, china town san francisco ca, china town san francisco california, china town san francisco history.



Комментариев нет: