суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

bulletin board software comparison




Itapos;s less then a month away from election for our new president. I hope Obama wins and trust me he has his work cut out for him. From focusing on us, the people who really need help especially our economy. Wonder why gas has gone down in prices lately? Itapos;s Bush milking us for what itapos;s worth before he gets booted out of office. Oh and another thing, when Bush first ran for office, remember the votes in Florida that were supposedly not counted right? Guess who governs Florida? Bushapos;s brother. HAH. Can I say that it was all set up? Yeah I believe so. Obama wants to help us and get us back on our feet. We the middle class are struggling to provide for our families AND I thought we were the land of the free? A land of prosperity? Thanks Bush for lowering that a notch...or a whole story imo. Yeah I was born in Poland and I came here to live a better life and I�am dedicated to this country like any natural born American. I am an American but I do not agree with our corrupted government and how we have to pay the price in order to better serve these rich twats satisfactions. Yep. Democrat I hope Obama can fix our government, bring our troops home so they can live happy lives with thier loved ones and get proper jobs. I donapos;t think this war over there is worth fighting for. Honestly, yeah soldiers get easy pay but at the risk of losing thier lives. I watched one debate where McCain said a mother got a special flower for her sons dedication to his country and his honorable death, yet Obama said he got a flower from a heartbroken mnother and wife and said, "bring our children home." To outlive your child is the most terrible experience a mother or father could ever experience and it has to stop.
My brother is 17 and he wants to join the Army reserve where he would be a helicopter mechanic....I pray to God Obama becomes president then my worries of losing him would be at ease. The recruiter said all these good things about how he would get benefits, go to Florida for training in aerial mechanics, and rise in ranks and I looked at him and said this:
" Yeah you entice children to become heroes, tell the parents and thier siblings how they will only be 20 miles from the frontlines, but the fucking second they sign thier life over you do as you please. I donapos;t believe you one bit." I lost a friend that way...he was only supposed to be in one area but the fucking person he took orders from told him to do everything but what he was trained for and what he was told. He lost his life in 06.� Yeah I�was his bartender before he went back over to Iraq and he was so full of life, eceryone loved him. He was more a gentle soul then anything and we got news he died. It stung and my hate for the government grows. Greedy people. Obama is a kind and strong soul that can lead our nation home and fix what the republicans tainted up in our government. Yes I�hate Bush. I hope he gets what is coming to him. Karma Babeh. =]


australian made marquee, bulletin board software comparison, bulletin board software asp, bulletin board software .net, bulletin board software, bulletin board shapes house.



Комментариев нет: